Welcome to Schooner Cove Yacht Club
Situated between Nanaimo and Parksville, on the east coast of Vancouver Island, members of Schooner Cove Yacht Club enjoy racing and cruising for twelve months of the year. The racing program includes competitive series and regattas as well as fun racing. SCYC has an active social program and a speaker series. Members enjoy club cruises from spring through fall and have reciprocal privileges with many other yacht clubs. We welcome your application for membership - come and join us onshore and afloat.
LATEST NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- FALL COLOURS SERIES RACING commenced Sept 21 and continues through December 14. Click here for the race schedule and use this link to view detailed race results.
- CRUISING STATION UPDATE - all funds at Genoa Bay and Ladysmith Maritime Marina have been depleted for the year. This was a hugely successful program and we've had positive feedback from boaters and the marinas.
- 4th ANNUAL SCYC FLEET REGATTA raised $451 for Nanoose Community Services. Thanks to skippers and crew for their donations.
- 2015 MEMBERSHIP DUES - Dues must be paid on or before Nov. 1, 2014. An invoice for 2015 membership dues and a membership information form were emailed to all members on August 1st. Please complete the membership information form and submit it with your payment. Questions? Contact the Vice Commodore using this email link. If you have already sent in your cheque but forgot the information form, you can use this handy online version.
- SCHOONER COVE MARINA & RECIPROCALS - Please notify the Marina Office staff whenever your boat will be away for a few days so they can use your slip for reciprocal moorage.