Welcome to Schooner Cove Yacht Club
Situated between Nanaimo and Parksville, on the east coast of Vancouver Island, members of Schooner Cove Yacht Club enjoy racing and cruising for twelve months of the year. The racing program includes competitive series and regattas as well as fun racing. SCYC has an active social program and a speaker series. Members enjoy club cruises from spring through fall and have reciprocal privileges with many other yacht clubs. We welcome your application for membership - come and join us onshore and afloat.
LATEST NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- SCYC SUMMER CRUISE TO SAN JUAN ISLANDS & PUGET SOUND - Itinerary has been set for the July 26-August 24 cruise. Click here to view the schedule. All members should register for the cruise by June 23rd; use this email link to register with the Staff Captain.
- SCYC REGATTA JUNE 6-8 -RACE RESULTS - Congratulations to Division Winners of the Around Lasqueti Island Race: Lawn Dart, Blue Shift and Flight. Winner of the Bays and Islands Race was Miss Me. Visit the regatta webpage for complete race results. Also included are the GPS tracks for the Around Lasqueti boats
- SCHOONER COVE MARINA COLUMN, written by Marina Manager Greg Dunn, includes find great tips on Passage Planning Preparation for you and your crew. Read more
- SCHOONER COVE DEVELOPMENT UPDATE - RDN voted unanimously to give Third Reading to bylaws governing the development of Schooner Cove and the Lakes District neighbourhoods. Read more
- SCHOONER COVE MARINA & RECIPROCALS - Please notify the Marina Office staff whenever your boat will be away for a few days so they can use your slip for reciprocal moorage.