Cruising Schedule 2013
June gulf islands cruise, Summer Cruise to desolation sound, September Jazz Festival Cruise
Spring Cruise in the Gulf Islands June 5-13
The 2013 Spring Pub Cruise is scheduled for June 5-13th. The first stop will be Newcastle Island Marine Park, followed by stops at Ladysmith, Maple Bay, Cowichan Bay, Otter Bay, Montague Harbour or Ganges, Thetis Island Telegraph Harbour, and Silva Bay.
- View or download the JUNE PUB CRUISE SCHEDULE and the JUNE CRUISE DETAILS_DESTINATIONS_ACTIVITIES
- Skippers are responsible for making their own reservations at all marinas. When calling, mention you are from SCYC and they will try to get us slips together on the docks.
- CONTACT STAFF CAPTAIN JOYCE LEPINE BY EMAIL IF YOU PLAN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SUMMER CRUISE
Summer Cruise to Desolation Sound July 22 - August 16
- The Summer Cruise will be heading north to Desolation Sound
- View or download the SUMMER CRUISING SCHEDULE IN PDF FORMAT
- Stopovers include Pender Harbour, Nelson Island, Westview, Lund, Tenedos Bay, Prideaux Haven, Refuge Cove, Squirrel Cove, Con Donop Inlet, Gorge Harbour, Octopus Islands, Heriot Bay, Campbell River, Comox and Jedediah Island.
- Skippers will be responsible for making their own reservations at all marinas. When calling, mention you are from SCYC and they will try to get us slips together on the docks.
- CONTACT STAFF CAPTAIN JOYCE LEPINE BY EMAIL IF YOU PLAN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SUMMER CRUISE.
Interclub Corn Roast August 30 - September 2
- Hosted by Nanaimo Yacht Club, welcoming all Vancouver Island Yacht Clubs
- MAKE YOUR MOORAGE RESERVATIONS DIRECTLY WITH Telegraph Harbour Marina at 1-800-246-6011.
- For more information contact Linda Manarin 250-751-2500
- View or download the Interclub Corn Roast poster
Pender Harbour Jazz Festival Cruise, September 20 - 22
- This is an SCYC traditional boating and music weekend not to be missed. Doc Fingers & Friends, Canary Row, Ruth McGillvray and others will be there
- MAKE YOUR MOORAGE RESERVATIONS DIRECTLY WITH GARDEN BAY MARINA. Phone Ron Johnson at 1-604-883-2674 to reserve space now - they are filling up quickly.
- Staff Captain's Rule will be in effect - if you are in our outstation space you will also pay (make cheques payable to Joyce Lepine for future happy hour events)
- FRIDAY, Sept. 20 Pot Luck Appy Hour on the Outstation (B) Dock. Bring your own everything including chairs. Thanks to Garden Bay Marina
- SATURDAY, Sept 21 Dinner at Garden Bay Restaurant. Forty dining spaces have been reserved but more are available.
- DINNER RESERVATIONS - please RSVP to Joyce Lepine at firstname.lastname@example.org